A full-day bootcamp in Product Management with Angelina Fomina, Product Manager at Shopify!
You’re full of ideas, but how do you know which are worth working on? In the first half of the workshop, you’ll learn how to use the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) philosophy to test and validate your ideas. Hear about how to get your product to market with the least amount of work and the highest amount of impact. Take your idea and get moving in the right direction quickly and efficiently.
In the second portion of the workshop you’ll learn how to identify the right metrics and KPIs to guide your product to continued success. Products are constantly evolving even after launching. Being able to measure your product’s progress is critical to improving it.
During this 1-day session, you will:
‣ Explain the purpose and process of building a MVP
‣ Identify various ways to build and learn from a MVP
‣ Evolve a MVP to reach product/market fit
‣ Determine if product/market fit has been achieved for a product
‣ Define success for a product using the language of product metrics
‣ Select the right metrics and KPIs to track for a given product
‣ Use the right tools to measure your metrics
About your instructor: Angelina Fomina, Product Manager at Shopify
• Product Manager at Shopify
• Co-founder of ParseHub - data mining SaaS start-up with 200 paying customers like JP Morgan & Chase and Walmart, featured in Forbes, Huffington Post and Programmable Web.
• Founding Director of Cansbridge - 501c3 not-profit pairing students with internships in Asia.
• Lived and worked in 4 countries. Worked remotely while traveling Europe.
• Focused on product design, helping small businesses launch and grow and finding solutions to mental health issues.
What you need to bring: Please bring a laptop to the session.